+++ Dear customers, please note that we are in our annual inventory from 13.12.-15.12. +++ Orders from 12.12. | 12 o'clock, will therefore only be processed from 16.12. +++ Thank you for your understanding +++
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: 90500225D-2
Set consisting of:
4 pieces 2-part car tension straps
- Strap colour: blue
- Short end: 0.2 m with claw hook (double finger hook)
- Long end: 2.5 m with claw hook (double finger hook) and free-running claw hook
- 3 abrasion blocks per belt
- 1 yellow cross belt each, with loops on both sides, 350 mm for changing
- Compliant with DIN EN 12195-2
- LC 1500 daN with straight tension
- Strap width: 50 mm
- Webbing elongation <4%
To prevent the lashing strap from slipping off the tyre, you can use the three special blocks with the three-point lashing. Alternatively, this tension strap can also be used in conjunction with the cross belt for lateral lashing.
- Here you are bidding on THE all-rounder for car transport
- This belt is primarily used by private individuals, towing companies and transfer companies. After all, who has a car transporter like the big haulage companies have? Most of the time you have a trailer which can only transport one car at a time, with lashing points or a perforated bar integrated into it and this is exactly the right product for this purpose.
- The LC 1500, the strap width of 50 mm and the elongation of less than 7% optimally correspond to the requirements on the market and in inspections.
Order now and save on freight costs:
- Take a moment to have another look at my shop. Order additional accessories such as lashing tracks, shoring beams, clamping boards, decking beams, lashing straps, fittings, cargo securing nets and much more.
- I am also happy to advise you over the phone and help you find the perfect cargo securing equipment for your needs.
|Strap width in mm:||50|
|Lashing capacity (LC):||1500 daN with straight tension|
|Long end length:||2500 mm|
|Long end fitting:||Claw hook (double finger hook) and free-running claw hook|
|Short end length:||200 mm|
|Short end fitting:||Claw hook|
|Elongation:||of webbing < 4%|
|Compliant with:||DIN EN 12195-2|
|Lashing capacity (LC) in daN:||1001 - 2000|
3 abrasion blocks per belt
1 yellow cross belt each, with loops on both sides, 350 mm for changing