+++ FROM A PURCHASE VALUE OF 300€ YOU WILL RECEIVE A WHITE LaSi24 CERAMIC MUG 4 FREE +++ FIRST COME FIRST SERVE!+++
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: 1855120175B
The latest product in cargo securing is the airline beam for airline tracks. After all, what is currently available on the German market in terms of cargo securing aids apart from shoring beam systems working with spring pressure, with the following DISADVANTAGES?:
- They are longer than the clear vehicle interior dimension.
- They work with spring force and can cause damage to the load or the vehicle if they slip.
- They are costly and time-consuming to handle when securing cargo.
- They can slip out during cornering if load is applied.
Furthermore, there are also shoring beams with a grid system, which is recognisable by the loud engagement of the teeth. However, the disadvantage here is that you have to guide the shoring beam with one hand on one side and apply pressure on the other side to fix it in the airline track and produce tension. But the days of a shoring beam having a recognisable benefit but also disadvantages in handling are history. As of now, there are only benefits.
The airline beam, an infinitely telescopic shoring beam that works entirely without pressure. Thus, in the field of cargo securing, it enables gentle use both horizontally and vertically with maximum blocking forces of up to 450 daN. The PVC sheathing gives the airline beam a special characteristic, because it helps to make operation more comfortable and to ensure that the product has the longest possible service life, to protect the load both when cargo securing aids are inserted and in the colder season.
The unique locking system of the airline beam is based on the principle of the single fitting and locks the shoring beam in any airline track easily and securely.
The practical parking bracket for your airline beam is available as an option. To store your product carefully and have it within easy reach at all times, it is simply placed in the airline track and screwed in place with the help of a fitting, and it remains securely in place until the next time it is used for cargo securing.
1200–1750 mm with 300–200 daN*
*) Blocking force with uniform surface load depending on extension length
|Length:||1200 - 1760 mm|
- With extension limit at 600 mm telescopic travel
- Retaining rings: Aluminium bare
- Support tube diameter: 42 mm
- Pin design: Airline automatic pin
- Equipped with black PVC hose
- Blocking force: 225–525 daN (with uniform surface load depending on extension length)