Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Lieferzeit: 5 -7 Werktage
- Order number: IMR03
Haben Sie Ihr Fahrzeug bereits ausgewählt, entfällt dieser Step für Sie:Fahrzeugauswahl
ImpactStep with sensors
Are you looking to improve accessibility and better protect the rear of the vehicle from avoidable and expensive bumps and knocks during loading? Then there’s no better option than the ImpactStep™ from Rhino Products.
ImpactStep™ – key features
- Protection of the vehicle against shocks and impacts during loading
- Double rubber buffers as shock absorbers with up to 60 mm damping travel
- Unique swivel mount to absorb shocks at corners
- Ergonomic design across the entire width of the vehicle
- Reliable protection against shocks and impacts with up to 6km/h
- Crash test by independent institute
- Non-slip tread, safe in all weathers
- High-visibility reflector tapes
- Version with reversing sensors and high-quality LED panel lights
- Safe and speedy reverse parking
- TÜV Rheinland-tested and crash-tested with 20 g
ImpactStep™ – usability
We understand how important it is for you that your vehicle is in continuous operation. ImpactStep™ was developed for exactly this reason.
Not only is ImpactStep™, like all our access steps, made for rear vehicle access first and foremost, it also has an ace up its sleeve: ImpactStep™ has a shock absorption travel of 60 mm to absorb shocks and impacts when loading and manoeuvring at low speed.
ImpactStep™ – appearance
ImpactStep™ is uniquely curved to fit the contour of the vehicle. This gives it a visually appealing appearance. Another great advantage of this curved shape is that it can rotate. This makes it easier to absorb bumps and knocks at the corners.
The ImpactStep™ is available in “Standard” and “Luxury” versions. The luxury version comes with reversing sensors and high-quality LED panel lights. The latter are advantageous if the vehicle is regularly entered in low light conditions.
ImpactStep™ – economic efficiency
ImpactStep™ is not only a solution for more convenient access to the vehicle, it also reduces downtime due to avoidable collision damage. This reduces the total cost of ownership of the vehicle.
ImpactStep™ absorbs impacts up to 6 km/h and 6 tonnes and has been tested by an independent institute. In the event of even more severe impacts, the ImpactStep™ still keeps major damage to the vehicle to a minimum due to its design.
ImpactStep™ – safety
ImpactStep™ not only makes loading and unloading the vehicle more accident-proof and less damaging, but is also fully certified by TÜV GS.