+++ ATTENTION: EXTRA DAY OFF (27.05.2022) +++ Dear customers, all orders from Wednesday, 25.05.2022 | 12.00am, will only be shipped from Monday, 30.05.2022 +++
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Lieferzeit: 5 -7 Werktage
- Order number: TS02YOE
Haben Sie Ihr Fahrzeug bereits ausgewählt, entfällt dieser Step für Sie:Fahrzeugauswahl
TowStep Duo™ in yellow with Connect+ reversing sensors
TowStep Duo™ allows easy access to the vehicle from the rear, even when a trailer is being towed. It can be used with even more ball head coupling variants than the standard TowStep™ model.
TowStep Duo™ fits any vehicle with the following trailer hitch:
- Contentinal/Euro ball head coupling (four fixing screws)
- Contentinal/Euro ball head coupling (four fixing screws) with locking pin
- Dixon Bate universal ball head coupling with locking pin
- Dixon Bate with claw
Please see image for confirmation.
TowStep Duo™ – key features
- Across the entire width of the vehicle
- Suitable for Euro ball head coupling (four fixing screws)
- Possible swing angle 110° for trailers
- With Connect+ reversing sensors
- Non-slip tread, safe in all weathers
- Load capacity 136 kg
- Dead weight only 11 kg
- Industry-leading double-coating process for optimum corrosion resistance
- Black polyester powder coating
- Integrated electric suspensions (single/double)
- Made of heavy-duty composite plastic on sturdy steel frame
TowStep Duo™ – usability
TowStep Duo™ is similar to TowStep™: it too allows access to the vehicle from the rear even with a trailer attached.
The most important difference between TowStep™ and TowStep Duo™ is that the duo version does not have an insertable middle segment. The absence of this middle segment does not, of course, impair performance. If anything, it provides another advantage: it fits even more model variants of ball head couplings with four fastening screws.
TowStep Duo™ – appearance
TowStep Duo™ is available with treads in black or yellow and has a highly resilient plastic coating. The treads are designed to be non-slip and safe in all weather conditions. The treads rest on sturdy steel frames and are finished with our industry-leading, unique electrophoresis primer double-coating for optimum corrosion resistance.
TowStep Duo™ – economic efficiency
Thanks to the integrated electric suspension (single/double) and the option of choosing between variants with or without reversing sensors (please ensure that the vehicle is prepared for this before ordering), this model is particularly functional. TowStep Duo™ not only has a wide range of features, but also allows a 110° swivel angle of the trailer, which makes manoeuvring and reversing much easier. In addition, it carries up to 136 kg.
TowStep Duo™ – safety
This is also a safe solution for rear access and access to the roof of the vehicle in rain, snow and ice.