+++ BLACK WEEKEND ANGEBOT +++ 4 x Airlineschiene 1m | eckig | blank | slim version | statt 63,60€ NUR 24,00€ +++ Nur gültig bis Monday, 29.11.2021 | 12.00 Uhr +++
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time 15 Workdays
- Order number: 274290000100
The innovative QuickMED medium cargo securing net was designed for quick and safe use.
Unlike conventional vertical cargo securing nets, the double airline end fitting for the airline lashing track is not permanently attached to the net. A hook is mounted on each of the lateral aluminium net tubes, which are hooked into the double airline end fittings when inserted and moved. The end fittings are inserted vertically into the airline lashing tracks at short intervals as required and remain there.
Depending on requirements, the cargo securing net is then unhooked by simply pressing down the tube and hooked into the new desired position. This process only takes a few seconds.
As a “door function”, the user only unhooks one net linkage and parks it on the other side. This also ensures quick access.
The vertical pickup truck cargo securing net is locked in place by spring pressure on the floor pin in the hook-in device.
|Strap width in mm:||25|
Suitable for Citroën Jumpy, Fiat Talento, Ford Transit Connect, MB Vito, Opel Vivaro, Renault Trafic, VW T5/T6 and other models.
- With aluminium linkage on both sides
- 2 mounting levels
- LC net attachment point: 250 daN
- LC net total: 600 daN
- Net testing and marking according to VDI Guideline 2700 Sheet 3.3
- Net weight: approx. 4.8 kg
- Weight fitting 380 total: approx. 900 g
- WIS hook-in device for double airline fitting 380
- 8 double airline fittings are included in the set Packaged as a set
Length: 1000 mm