Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time appr. 5-7 workdays
- Order number: K683
Haben Sie Ihr Fahrzeug bereits ausgewählt, entfällt dieser Step für Sie:Fahrzeugauswahl
Roof basket KammRack
Elegant looks, low weight and an aerodynamic design make our KammRack the ideal solution for all current small trucks, vans and estate cars.
KammRack – key features
- Particularly suitable for vans
- Lightweight, durable and made of corrosion-resistant anodised aluminium
- Less wind noise and air resistance due to aerodynamic design
- Rattle-free integrated stainless steel roller for easier loading and unloading included
- The attractive design enhances the vehicle
- Quick and easy to assemble
- Lightweight roof basket for vans for roof mounting
- Connection to the fixing points provided by the vehicle manufacturer
- TÜV Rheinland-tested and crash-tested with 20 g
KammRack – usability
Our KammRack can be used to transport equipment and materials that are too large for the interior. Ladders, sheet metal, building materials – our KammRack can transport them all.
Our KammRack for vans remains efficient for a long time and is really worth the money. The integrated full-width stainless steel roller system, which is included in the scope of delivery, makes all loading processes a little easier and faster.
KammRack – appearance
Thanks to its modern, aircraft-inspired design, our KammRack complements the look of any van. With its clean lines and stand-out silver anodised finish, this KammRack will add that special something to your company car.
KammRack – economic efficiency
Because of its particularly high strength and tough, corrosion-resistant material, an KammRack from Rhino lasts a particularly long time and easily withstands the stresses and strains of today’s everyday business.
We know that ultimately it’s about speed, and you can be sure that our KammRack can be assembled easily, and therefore quickly. The roof basket is attached directly to the mounting points provided by the vehicle manufacturer, a clear and quick standard attachment.
KammRack – safety
Our KammRack is certified by TÜV Rheinland and tested up to 20 g, i.e. up to 20 times its own weight. This is twice as much as is usual in the industry..