These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Google Tag Manager
Track device being used
31.90 € *
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
|From 1 Pc.||31.90 € * incl. VAT.|
|From 5 Pc.||31.50 € * incl. VAT.|
|From 10 Pc.||30.90 € * incl. VAT.|
- Order number: 55081900
Airline track rectangular with protective cord and end caps LaSi24 tip: This track is... more
Airline track rectangular with protective cord and end caps
- This track is the new generation of rectangular airline tracks.
- The special feature of this track: the edged protective rubber cord. This impact protection not only protects the track but also the goods from unnecessary scratching.
- In addition, there is a small groove in the track to help you find the centre of the lashing track when drilling. You can save a lot of time as punch-marking is not needed.
- Fastening variant screws: e.g. fasten every third hole with an M6 countersunk screw to a base that is as stable as possible.
- What is it that makes airline tracks so appealing? Of course! Low weight means more payload or the narrow hole pattern. This gives you the perfect form fit in combination with shoring beams, because you can secure enormously close to the goods.
|Shape (track):||rectangular / flat|
|Lashing capacity (LC):||at least 400 daN|
|Hole spacing:||25 mm|
|Material thickness:||3.5 mm|
|Lashing capacity (LC) in daN:||0 - 1000|
- Weight: approx. 700 g / metre
- Delivery includes end caps