Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
|From 1 Pc.||71.90 € * incl. VAT.|
|From 5 Pc.||70.90 € * incl. VAT.|
|From 10 Pc.||68.90 € * incl. VAT.|
- Order number: 5504251975S
- This track is the classic airline track.
- In addition, there is a small groove in the track to help you find the centre of the lashing track when drilling. You save a lot of time as punch-marking is not needed.
- Due to the anodised material, there is no need to de-oil the rail.
- You have the option of placing the rail on the ceiling, on the wall or on the floor.
- Fastening variant screws: e.g. in every third hole with a countersunk screw (not included in the scope of delivery).
Advantages of the airline track with hole:
- Immediately ready for use and customer-friendly
- One drill hole every 2.5 cm
- Fastening with countersunk screws
- Specified strength through holes is achieved
Order now and save on shipping costs:
Take a moment to have another look at our shop. Order additional accessories such as end caps, shoring beams, lashing straps, fittings, cargo securing nets and much more.
We are also happy to advise you over the phone and help you find the perfect cargo securing equipment for your needs.
|Shape (track):||rectangular / flat|
|Length:||1975 mm +/- 5 mm|
|Lashing capacity (LC):||at least 400 daN|
|Hole diameter:||20 mm (Airline)|
|Hole spacing:||25 mm|
|Material thickness:||3.5 mm|
|Material:||Aluminium coloured powder|
|Lashing capacity (LC) in daN:||0 - 1000|