Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time 37 Workdays
|From 1 Pc.||24.90 € * incl. VAT.|
|From 5 Pc.||24.50 € * incl. VAT.|
|From 10 Pc.||23.90 € * incl. VAT.|
- Order number: 5503201975
Airline track semi-circular / bare / 1975 mm +/- 5mm
- Matching end caps: Art. 83005, Art. 83005S, Art. 83005K
- This track is the classic airline track
- The rounded design protects you and the goods from sharp and pointed impact edges
- In addition, there is a small groove in the track to help you find the centre of the lashing track when drilling. You save a lot of time as punch-marking is not needed
- You have the option of placing the rail on the ceiling, on the wall or on the floor
- What is it that makes airline tracks so appealing? Of course! Low weight means more payload or the narrow hole pattern. This gives you the perfect form fit in combination with shoring beams, because you can secure enormously close to the goods
LaSi24 product information:
The airline lashing tracks offered by LaSi24 are subject to constant material testing. On request, they are delivered with corresponding manufacturer’s certificates of compliance. Selected versions are currently available in natural bare or refined (anodised). We deliberately choose not to make claims of nonsensical values such as LC 2000 daN or even LC 2500 daN. Please bear in mind that the type of connection (bolts, rivets, adhesive etc.) and the strength of the substrate (beams, girders, sheet metal etc.) are decisive when the airline lashing tracks are installed. Furthermore, what lashing strap is used with what end fitting (single, double or quattro) and at what angle is also important in each particular application. We base our LC values on reality and want to avoid misleading you with buzzwords.
Order now and save on shipping costs:
Take a moment to have another look at our shop. Order additional accessories such as end caps, shoring beams, lashing straps, fittings, cargo securing nets and much more.
We are also happy to advise you over the phone and help you find the perfect cargo securing equipment for your needs.
|Shape (track):||round / semi-circular|
|Length:||1975 mm +/- 5 mm|
|Lashing capacity (LC):||at least 400 daN|
|Hole diameter:||20 mm (Airline)|
|Hole spacing:||25 mm|
|Material thickness:||3.5 mm|
|Lashing capacity (LC) in daN:||0 - 1000|
- Weight: approx. 700 g / metre
- Track is delivered in 1975 mm for production and packaging reasons!!!
Length: 1975 mm