Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: 5325-S6
- Perfect for recessing into the floor of your vehicle
- Fastening variant screws: e.g. with an M6 countersunk screw in every hole to a base that is as stable as possible.
- The end caps included in the package can completely transform the appearance of your transporter.
- You simply push the protective edge at the ends of the track into the profile and countersink it with a matching countersunk screw.
- The advantage of this product is that annoying sharp butt edges disappear so that your load is not damaged when the tracks are set up.
- The included fitting primarily serves to enable a standard lashing strap to be used in combination with the airline track
- Intelligent design with spring mechanism for locking in an airline track
- Firmer grip and less rattling than version 1.0 (available in our shop)
- The straight bracket is optimal in combination with a lashing strap with a claw hook because this allows it to be loaded precisely in the base of the hook
- Better and easier handling
- Ergonomic operation
- Better feel
- Easier insertion and loosening or sliding of the end fitting in the track
- Better strap guidance thanks to triang.le hooks (see image)
- Protection and longevity of the mechanics (spring core) thanks to rubber sleeve
- Firmer hold in the airline track/lashing track
- Less abrasion on the track because of plastic body
Take a moment to have another look at our shop. Order additional accessories such as end caps, shoring beams, lashing straps, fittings, cargo securing nets and much more.
We are also happy to advise you over the phone and help you find the perfect cargo securing equipment for your needs.
|Shape (track):||rectangular / flat|
|Length:||1975 mm +/- 5 mm|
|Hole diameter:||20 mm (Airline)|
|Hole spacing:||25 mm|
Set consisting of:
4x airline tracks / lashing tracks:
- Airline track rectangular drilled every 75 mm
- LC strength: at least 400 daN (kg)
- Material: Aluminium bare
- Hole: 20 mm diameter
- Hole pattern: 25 mm
- Height: 9.6 mm
- Width: 34 mm
- Material thickness: 2 mm
- Weight: approx. 700g / metre
- For production and packaging reasons, the tracks are supplied in 1975 mm!
8x end caps:
- Protective cap for airline track rectangular/flat
- Material: Plastic
- Colour: grey
20x single fittings / end fittings:
- Maximum load capacity LC: 500 daN
Length: 1975 mm