Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: 5325-S3
- Perfect for recessing into the floor of your vehicle
- Due to the anodised material, there is no need to de-oil the rail.
- Fastening variant screws: e.g. with an M6 countersunk screw in every third hole to a base that is as stable as possible.
- The included fitting primarily serves to enable a standard lashing strap to be used in combination with the airline track
- Intelligent design with spring mechanism for locking in an airline track
- Firmer grip and less rattling than version 1.0 (available in our shop)
The straight bracket is optimal in combination with a lashing strap with a claw hook because this allows it to be loaded precisely in the base of the hook.
The end caps included in the package completely transforms the appearance of your transporter. You simply push the protective edge at the ends of the track into the profile and countersink it with a matching countersunk screw.
The advantage of this product is that annoying sharp butt edges disappear so that your load is not damaged when the tracks are set up.
- Better and easier handling
- Ergonomic operation
- Better feel
- Easier insertion and loosening or sliding of the end fitting in the track
- Better strap guidance thanks to triangle hooks (see image)
- Protection and longevity of the mechanics (spring core) thanks to rubber sleeve
- Firmer hold in the airline track/lashing track
- Less abrasion on the track because of plastic body
Take a moment to have another look at our shop. Order additional accessories such as end caps, shoring beams, lashing straps, fittings, cargo securing nets and much more.
We are also happy to advise you over the phone and help you find the perfect cargo securing equipment for your needs.
|Shape (track):||rectangular / flat|
|Length:||1975 mm +/- 5 mm|
|Hole diameter:||20 mm (Airline)|
|Hole spacing:||25 mm|
Set consisting of:
2x 2m airline track rectangular
- Material: Aluminium bare
- LC strength: at least 400 daN (kg)
- Hole: 20 mm diameter
- Hole pattern: 25 mm
- Height: 9.6 mm
- Width: 34 mm
- Material thickness: 2 mm
- Weight: approx. 700 g / metre
- For production and packaging reasons, the tracks are supplied in 1975 mm!
4x end cap
- Protective cap for airline track rectangular/flat
- Material: Plastic
- Colour: grey
10x single fitting / end fitting black
- Single end fitting (fitting, flying eyelet) for airline track
- Material: Steel/plastic
- Weight: approx. 100 g
Length: 1975 mm