+++ From an order value of €300.00 you will receive 4x ratchet lashing straps 4 m blue, 500 daN (item number 10000020535) for FREE!!! +++
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: 5325-S24
- Perfect for recessing into the floor of your vehicle
- Fastening variant screws: e.g. with an M6 countersunk screw in every third hole to a base that is as stable as possible.
- The end caps included in the package can completely transform the appearance of your transporter.
- You simply push the protective edge at the ends of the track into the profile and countersink it with a matching countersunk screw.
- The advantage of this product is that annoying sharp butt edges disappear so that your load is not damaged when the tracks are set up.
- The included fitting primarily serves to enable a standard lashing strap to be used in combination with the airline track.
- Intelligent design with spring mechanism for locking in an airline track
- The straight bracket is optimal in combination with a lashing strap with a claw hook because this allows it to be loaded precisely in the base of the hook.
- Better and easier handling
- Ergonomic operation
- Better feel
- Easier insertion and loosening or sliding of the end fitting in the track
- Better strap guidance thanks to triangle hooks (see image)
- Protection and longevity of the mechanics (spring core) thanks to rubber sleeve
- Firmer hold in the airline track/lashing track
- Less abrasion on the track because of plastic body
Set consisting of:
2x airline tracks / lashing tracks slim rectangular 1975 mm
- Material: Aluminium bare
- Hole: 20 mm diameter
- Hole pattern: 25 mm
- Height: 9.5 mm
- Width: 25 mm
- Material thickness: 2 mm
4x end caps for click mounting
- Protective cap for airline track rectangular/flat
- Material: Plastic
- Colour: black
- Click version without screws
10x single fittings / end fittings blue
- Single end fitting (fitting, flying eyelet) for airline track
- Material: Steel/plastic
- Breaking load LC: 500 daN
- Weight: approx. 100 g
Length: 1975 mm