+++ BLACK WEEKEND ANGEBOT +++ 4 x Airlineschiene 1m | eckig | blank | slim version | statt 63,60€ NUR 24,00€ +++ Nur gültig bis Monday, 29.11.2021 | 12.00 Uhr +++
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time approx. 5 working days
- Order number: RAS21P
Haben Sie Ihr Fahrzeug bereits ausgewählt, entfällt dieser Step für Sie:Fahrzeugauswahl
SafeClamp ladder clamp 1 pair | 2 pieces
With our industry-leading SafeClamp®, you can fix ladders five times faster than with standard screw clamps, with a single pushing movement using just one hand. And SafeClamp® is, of course, safe and secure.
SafeClamp® – key features
- Crossbar made of tough and wear-resistant composite material
- Unique patented design
- Five times faster than conventional screw fasteners
- Can be used with any roof crossbar and roof basket
- Unique locking mechanism: One-hand operation, press only once (patented)
- Additional security thanks to locking mechanism (two keys included)
- Accommodates ladder systems with up to three sections
- Excellent corrosion-resistance and long service life
- Fatigue-tested to UKAS ISO 17025
- TÜV Rheinland-tested and crash-tested with 20 g
- For up to 3 ladder elements
SafeClamp® – usability
Our SafeClamp® puts an end to frustration and slowness when securing ladders on roof crossbars or roof baskets.
SafeClamp® is a completely new product. You can use it to fix your ladders 5 times faster than with conventional products on the market.
This innovative system can be used with any roof crossbar or roof basket system. That is why it is one of the most common ladder clamps.
SafeClamp® – appearance
The core piece is a fixed, hook-shaped stainless steel anchor. The system itself is suitable for ladders with up to three sections. It is ergonomic, simple and comfortable to use. The conspicuous black-yellow also lets others see that you are using the best ladder clamp on the market.
SafeClamp® – economic efficiency
SafeClamp® is actuated with a single push. With its integrated safety lock, this clamp is more than just a normal ladder fastener – it ensures unique security.
The crossbar is made of composite material and is therefore strong, wear-resistant and particularly corrosion-resistant. In other words: SafeClamp® can be used under all conditions.
SafeClamp® – safety
With the SafeClamp® you can move around in traffic without worrying. Your ladders on the roof are well secured, whether on roof crossbars or roof baskets. SafeClamp® is fully GS-tested by TÜV Rheinland and crash-tested at 20 g.
Length: 1975 mm
Length: 1000 mm